As per our support policy we do not provide support for programs that are End Of Life (EOL).
To ensure that development resources continue to deliver the most innovative and cost-effective products to our customers, developers may periodically elect to discontinue specific products or product packages.
The reasons include:
- Technical advances in computing and networking may mean that maintaining an old application in an evolving network may become cost prohibitive.
- It may not be an effective use of development and technical support resources to commit time to older products with very low customer utilization.
- Newer products may supersede older ones, including bug fixes and enhanced functionality.
Note: End of life (EOL) does not mean that the application will no longer function — you may continue to run the application. EOL indicates that the developer may choose not to devote resources to resolving support issues and instead suggest an upgrade path.
Here is a list of the software versions that are currently supported:
MDaemon Technologies Software
- MDaemon - Versions 14.0 and higher
- MDaemon Connector for Outlook - Versions 4.0 and higher
- MDaemon AntiVirus - Versions 4.5 and higher
- RelayFax - Versions 7.1 and higher
- SecurityGateway for Email Servers - Versions 4.0 and higher
- MailStore - Versions 9 and higher
Note: Support has been discontinued for MDaemon email servers running on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, or 2000.
Cerberus FTP Software
- BackupAssist Server version 9.x and UP
Free trial versions of all our products are available for download here.
- Cerberus FTP Server version 9.x and up